Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Perforce 2013.2 enters public beta testing

I've been waiting for this for months, and it's finally here! Release 2013.2 of the Perforce server has officially entered public beta testing.

This is, far and away, the largest project I've worked on in at least a decade, so I'm quite excited to see it moving forward toward release.

If you're at all interested in Perforce, and want to learn more about what I've been working on, one place to start is by looking at our recent presentations:

For more details about the new release, though, you'll want to download the latest versions and take a close look at the release notes.

Over the next few months, we'll be busy updating the master documentation set, publishing a series of articles about the new functionality, and fixing a few final bugs before the General Availability release.

I know, pretty dry stuff; even my mom will roll her eyes at this one.

But if you were wondering why I seemed so busy and pre-occupied last winter, well, now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment